Store thousands of books on your PC
Store, arrange, categorize and group scores in a virtual bookcase. You can easily edit book content and score information.
View a score
MuseBook SingleNote provides various score viewing options. You can view music in portrait, landscape, or in two-pages mode. Select a thumbnail image captured from a score or movement and it will appear in the Book Contents for easy look-up.
- View a music in portrait, landscape, or in two-pages
- Display a music fit to page / page-height / page-width / window, in full screen, or in original score size.
Turn pages easily and quickly (MuseBook FP-31)
MuseBook FP-31 consists of a USB finger-switch and a wireless foot-pedal.
Turn pages by merely touching the finger-switch or pressing the foot-pedal. Use the wireless foot-pedal when you play an instrument that uses both hands, without pausing the performance.
Annotate in your own handwriting
Use a stylus pen or a mouse to make annotations in your own handwriting, just like you do on paper scores.
Create a score
Scan your paper scores and create digital sheet music. MuseBook SingleNote reads scanned images from your TWAIN scanner or imports such image files as jpg, gif, bmp, png, etc.; and creates MCF (MuseBook Concert series File) score files. You can share the MCF score files with other users* of MuseBook Concert series products. (You may only send and receive scores that are in the public domain.)
- Create digital sheet music by importing score image files or scanning the music.
- Add / delete score image
- Edit a score image
- Copy or cut selected areas and paste into a desired place
- Write / delete notes, etc.